Bricco delle Rose in surrounded by the vineyards of Barbera di Braida, in the highest spot of Bricco di Belveglio, with a wonderful view on the Natural Park of Rocchetta Tanaro.
Bricco delle Rose is surrounded by a land where history, literature and pleasure live together,
Alto Monferrato, between Cultivation and Culture, was declared a world heritage by Unesco.
The area of Bricco delle Rose presents more intimante and exclusive excellences:
- the Bologna restaurant in Rocchetta Tanaro, where you can taste the plin live-made by Mariuccia;
- Lingue di Suocera by Mario Fongo, one of the many Slow Food references;
- the cellars excavated under the Canelli hills, real cathedrals of wine and the Berta distillery;
- the Barbera and Moscato vineyards; the wine museum in Bersano;
- the antiques market in Nizza Monferrato;
- the Gregorian chant in San Secondo collegiate church;
- the countryside festivals where you can meet a popular knowledge of quality and tradition.
It is 15 minutes far from Asti, the city of Vittorio Alfieri and of the most ancient Palio of Italy, where it is possible for you to dive into a route in the Middle Ages, among gothic cathedrals and its one hundred towers.
20 minutes far from it you can also find the Citadel of Alessandria, one of the greates and best preserved European monuments in the sphere of the permanent XVIII century fortification, where on 10th March 1821 the Italian flag was raised for the first time.
Within 30 minutes from the house you will find the places of the battle of Marengo, one of the most important battles during the Napoleonic period.
Acqui Terme, with Piazza della Bollente, where a thermal spring flows, which is warm and healing as well. Santo Stefano Belbo in the places of Pavese; the Langhe, lands of wine and truffles.
For a shopping break, there is Serravalle Outlet 40 minutes away.