Bricco delle Rose is in
Via Bricco, 13 – 14040 Belveglio (Asti)
How to reach us
- For those coming from East (Milan): A21 towards Torino, take the exit of Felizzano, turn right towards Asti until you see the fork of Rocchetta Tanaro and turn left.
- For those coming from North and South: A21 at the same level of Alessandria towards Torino, exit at Felizzano, turn right towards Asti until you see the fork of Rocchetta Tanaro and turn left.
- For those coming from West (Torino): A21 towards Piacenza, exit at Asti Est, turn left towards Alessandria for 3 km until you see the fork of Rocchetta Tanaro and turn left.
- Run along the village up to the Wine Cellar “Il Post dal Vin”, turn right and take the rise for 2 km, follow the road sign Mombercelli until you see the sign “Bricco di Belveglio”.
- Bricco delle Rose is 300 metres far on your right.
Please contact us for any further information and to know the availability of the rooms.
We will be happy to please you.
- tel: 0141 955936
- mob: +39 349 5061902
- mob: +39 335 6621382
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you arrive, in your room you will find a basket of fruit, fresh flowers, coming from the orchard and from the garden and complimentary toiletries.
The B&B provides free wi-fi and a series of services by request as well:
- baby sitting
- home restaurant
- fax machine
Bricco is also available as a location for management meetings and brainstorming.